Thursday, May 11, 2006

FINALLY but HARD

after how many months didn't get enough of sleep, how mony hours i already wasted, how many trips imiss out. finally, i finish my semester 6 yesterday. now what i scared i'll re-sit my exam or taking back semester 6 because i scared i'll fail. -.-" god please help me in this.... -.-

basically 'FINALLY but HARD" is two different topic, but both of them are short and so recently, so i make it together.

anyway, have to ever feel that your close one slowly slip away. i felt down inside me but no expression of me shows that i'm down. yesterday one of my cousin's grandfather passed away around 5 something in the evening. today my granddad passed away around five something in the evening. althought i feel down, but my face got no expression.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

my condolences