Thursday, April 27, 2006

Few minutes of stupidity

today i did something stupid because of miscalculation.

i just reach home from college, the road were pack with lots of cars because primary school morning session after school. so i nicely open my main gate and drive my car into the car porch. i THOUGHT was okay but i miss judge my driving skill. the effect is, my car slowly hit my house's oldest cupboard ever in the world and my car got scratches and that cupboard broke two of the legs. and drop on the floor. and because of my miss calculation, the broom stick holder drop off one side, so in the end i have to hammer it back.


so, i nicely replace back the cupboard properly, went into my room and get change, and get down to do that holder. find a nail and a hammer and start hammering. the first few hit was okay, after that, i MISS calculate AGAIN and this time it hit my fingers. the middle finger bleed straight away and my second and my middle finger got internal bleeding as well.

and because of my MISCALCULATION, i have to suffer all of this. -.-"
and now i have to find a needle and pierce to get the blood out from my fingers. -.-"

3 comments:

vivacious said...

so kesian... is it better already? if it's not, better visit the doctor ya?

lingghezhi said...

its one of those days man..its just one of those days..

Phooi Fun said...

omg, i think u were lack of sleep...tats y....eye sight also a bit blur adii....brain could not fuction porperly.....haha.....