Friday, April 07, 2006

Bangsar, Castle

Today i was so frustrated, so stress, so tension because of some people and some stuff. i am seriously really wanted to go out and fortunaly my friend was asking going out yum cha. finally i can go out and release everything that i'm tense of. so Chian said that reach Von's house around 9.45 until 10.00pm. in the end, we all end up in jin's place because of that guy was too slow. and i was thinking of really going out yum cha, but see see we already end up in bangsar castle. before that we went to brickfields to buy a 12 years chivas as a price of duty free price, RM100.

so as i said, we end up in bangsar castle. the cover charge was still the same as last time RM25 and me and Chian went up first to castle followed by Wern Jin, Von and, Juin. then we find a place to sit and started drinking. i can't drink much because a girl stopping me from drinking, as in after the second glass of chivas with coke, she only allowed me to drink coke and that's it. but once the girls went out dancing, i fill a glass with chivas on the rock, and when i want to start drinking, she came back and stop me from drinking chivas and she said that she's going to sit here beside me with me, if not, i'll be start drinking behind her back again. and fortunaly she stop me from drinking, if not i'll drunk.

after a while more, she pull me out into the dance floor and started dancing with her. she pusposely did that because she don't want me to drink and another thing is she know's i got some problem and need to release it. and as i see
my friend is trying very hard to release her's too. as we dance, we are trying to help each other to release something which need to be release and never come back. anyway, i really enjoying myself because there's a very good friend with me, helping me to release my pain and i hope i can do the same to my friend. i don't know whether she enjoy or not.

the whole castle been quiet down because the DJ said that's police block all around bangsar. and because we are still in the "drunk" or "high" mode. we cannot drive back home just like that because once police block and sense the smell of alcoholic drink, by that time, we are in clock up already. so we sat down on a mamak stall right opposite castle and i buy the whole table.

one of us was drunk, two of us was high but not drunk, another two was tired. once we sat until 3 something in the morning, we started walking into the car and drive around bangsar trying to get away fromt the road block.

what i said to my friend from the beginning until the end was the truth. this is the only time i let it go because i don't have a guts to do so until that time but i can seriously tell
my friend that what i tell my friend is when i'm fully awake and not drunk.

anyway, tonight was a very good remembrance for me and everyone else.i'll never forget today, tonight.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you have a really good *er hmm* friend there.. appreciate it..