Thursday, June 22, 2006

"Tagged!" I been tagged by Elizabeth and Phooi Fun.

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

My perfect lover? is it a fantasy or realistic? i'll go on fantasy then.
1. what guys want normally, pretty and sexy ( as i know i can't find one pretty and sexy but i think i can find it pretty and sexy in her heart. )
2. when she know when is playing time and when is serious.
3. wise and understanding.
4. caring and joyful
5. sometimes cute and sometimes pretty.
6. playful and joyful. but when come to serious, then is serious.
7. willing to join my group of friends as i'm willing to join her group to friends too.
8. able to communite.

and of course, i'm straight and not gay, so my perfect lover is a girl.

Now is my turn to tag my eight victims!!! but none of you all are the luckiest one because i don't play along with this tagging stuff.

No comments: