Sunday, July 01, 2007

Working life recently

Working life currently is getting more pack and pack, have to work day and night. But, sometimes there's nothing to do during the day but tons of work to rush during the night. As you all know, i had been taking a full time job during the day and freelance job during the night if there's some. for the pass few weeks, i had been sleeping late at night and wake up early to work as in like i slept at 3 something, woke up at 8 something or i slept at 4 something, woke up at 8 something and i also tried sleeping at 5 something and also woke up
at 8 something in the morning to work.

That why during working hours, i had been drinking at least two to three cups of nescafe in a day. And as you all know, i do smoke, and i had been a quite controlled heavy smoker or chain smoker for the past few weeks. because of these day and night jobs.

But sometimes, during office hours, i got nothing to do but still i cannot rest or sleep in the office as you all know office mar, some more Astro, so freaking big company with all the creative directors around, all supervisor around, CEO, CFO, COOO, ...etc. So for the pass few weeks i was working like a ghost or floating around like a ghost. I don't know whether you all understand my descripion or not because until now, i'm still doing work at 2.21 in the morning, which have to preview to client tomorrow.

You all would be wondering, why am I want to take a freelance job to do, i know is not heatlhy, i know Astro giving a good pay, but so we all started working, a single payment sometimes is not enough, As we go on, we have more and more burden on our shoulders which related with money.

For example, my case, i got my own car which my father bought it for me and is also a third hand or fourth hand car, money for servicing, for fuel, topup credit for phone, food, money for parents, to buy stuff, to buy your own clothes, touch and go, so on and so forth. I also need to cover my car insurance and also my car road tax. The amount of money i had been used up a month, is too much, i can't really have my saving growing and my aim is to change a better car which can drive for like 5 to 10 years by end of this year or early of next year.

I'm actually quite tired and needed a day off or two or go for vacation to rest but i can't because schedule for work is getting pack and pack. I don't know whether my supervisor come beside me and said to me that " "i need to to do this but i want it as soon as possible, if possible by today" this is the worst case that my supervisor will said to me and i'm a graphic designer and have to start everything from the beginning.

anyway, i have to continue my un-finish work, so i had to stop here.

5 comments:

Phooi Fun said...

wei, u better take care of urself more lerrr..... dun work toooooooooo hard la....... must take care of ur health!!! everyday dun sleep, nescafe n smoking really harm ur body lerrrrrr...... take care k??? get some rest if possible...... dun wanna c u like ghost next time when v meet up....haha

Edmond TaKaeChi said...

haa haa haa..i'm trying my very best to take care and don't be a ghost...
i won't be a ghost when we all meet up next time because my gen is like that..

Wen Ching said...

hey, take care of urself ok? dont drink too much coffee because it's not too good for ur health too. btw, it's a good thing that u're working hard for ur future. hopefully u'll be able to achieve what u want!! :)

Edmond TaKaeChi said...

yea.. thanks girl.. HOPEfully i can achieve what i want..

(^.^) thanks for the comment girl.. (^.^)

c@nEy said...

swing by and live high...

woot!!i caught u here