Friday, February 02, 2007

I had already broke my own record..

Is a hell of a job where i'm working now. Last time was 72 hours, three days three nights. Recently slowly becoming four days four nights. And now, which i'm currently still in office, which already five days and four nights already since from Tuesday until now, which is Saturday. How am i going to survivie? wearing the same clothing and especially same underwear for five days and four nights and without brushing teeth and all. I don't know whether I still can survive in this working life style or not. If i can survive this kind of job, i also don't know whether my small little brother will or not.. -.- now i'm getting more and more blur and talking crap. I think i better stop typing blog for now because too stressful, too tiring.

2 comments:

lingghezhi said...

5 days 5 nights??!!

Your great achievement will never be forgotten dude.

Cryssyenddo said...

hey man...u better get some real good rest. work is important but healt is much much more important...take care...