Friday, March 31, 2006

Q & A

Since my friend Wen Whing passed this ' wonderful ' yet ' beautiful ' baton to me, and here goes...

My earliest memory...
i remembered was... That day was after primary afternoon session, sitting on the bus going back home, once the bus reach my house, i walk down the bus and as i walk a few steps, i accidentally step on a shattered bricks and i fell face down on the ground and my head hit another shattered pieces of bricks, when i got up, blood flows almost like water from my face until my school uniform. That time my mom was so scared and straight away called my dad and sent me to clinic, she's also afraid i might lost an eye because the blood cover up the whole of my one eye. Because of this incident, i stayed at home for a week and going to clinic three or four times in that week.

At school I...
usually talks a lot in the school, no matter primary school, secondary school or until in college now, i still talks a lot. And i was a hot tempered guy when i was in primary and was a very hot tempered in secondary school. But now, i already know how i control my feelings, my tempered and all.

My first relationship...
was quite a long time ago.

I wish I had never worn...
just only a swimming trunk with a few cloth on me for cat walk during 2005 graduation night in Pan Pasific Hotel because i'm the only guy who only wearing a swimming trunk and have to showspare tires out and my partner is the only girl which wears a bikini but with no spare tires. This is the differents.

My mother and father always tell me...
to try your best in everything, no matter what result you get is not important. In the end the, the most important one is how much you will be earning with you are working...

I wish I had...
more time to do all my assignments and freelance job, 24 hours is not enough for me to finish everything when the deadline is very near.

I wish I hadn't....
think too much about the past, think too much about my loses, makes me tension, stress, sad and very frust.

At home I cook...
little bit of western food, little bit of italian food, little bit of chinese food, but more to instant noodles...

When I was a child, I wanted to...
get me free from this cage, until now... i still wish that i could get out from this cage and survive..

The book that changed my life is...
currently and the past had that type of influences to influence me. Not even one yet..

If only I would...
get good grades for this course, to be more creavtive in thinking, use more of my right brain. Using un-comment commen sense to solve our problem.

Friends say that I am...
crazy

What I don't find amusing is...
call other people to chill, relax and drive slow...
but all indicate to me too.

I often wonder...
whether going off to overseas or not?
whether malaysia suits me or not?
whether is there any job for me in malaysia once i finish studying?
whether am i going on the right track?
whether is this course is what i want?
when i can start a relationship which can really last forever?
is this stress, tension, tired and frust should be in college life or university life?

I'm passing the baton to...
basically everyone who read this post, just copy and paste the questions to your blog.
Have a nice day everybody!! take care

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You know ar.. research shows that you actually have to meet all sorts of "wrong" people before you can find the right person in life. So don't worry, you're makling progress and getting there!! :-p